All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionFuture Directions in Postal Reform brings together leading practitioners, world-wide postal administrations, and the courier industry, as well as a number of regulators, academic ecomists, mailers, and lawyers, to examine some of the major policy and regulatory issues facing the postal and delivery industry. Issues addressed include international postal policy; the universal service obligation; regulation; competition, entry, and the role of scale and scope ecomies; the nature and role of cost analysis in postal service; productivity; interaction of law and ecomics; and future techlogies and service standards.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleTopics in Regulatory Economics and Policy
- Series Part/Volume Number38
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight617 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMichael A. Crew,Paul R. Kleindorfer
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.