All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore this stunning quality of God's grace: It never ends! In this revision of a foundational work, John Piper reveals how grace is t only God's undeserved gift to us in the past, but also God's power to make good happen for us today, tomorrow, and forever. True life for the follower of Jesus really is a moment-by-moment trust that God is dependable and fulfills his promises. This is living by faith in future grace, which provides God's mercy, provision, and wisdom-everything we need-to accomplish his good plans for us. In Future Grace, chapter by chapter-one for each day of the month-Piper reveals how cherishing the promises of God helps break the power of persistent sin issues like anxiety, despondency, greed, lust, bitterness, impatience, pride, misplaced shame, and more. Ultimate joy, peace, and hope in life and death are found in a confident, continual awareness of the reality of future grace.
- Author BiographyJohn Piper (D.Theol., University of Munich) is senior pastor of Bethlehem Baptist Church in Minneapolis and the head of Desiring God. He has written numerous books on various topics, including the modern classic Desiring God. Some of his books include: Personal holiness: Don't Waste Your Life, The Pleasures of God, When the Darkness will not Lift, Future Grace, Sex and the Supremacy of Christ, When I Don't Desire God, A Hunger for God and Battling Unbelief. Ministry and missions: The Supremacy of God in Preaching, Let the Nations be Glad, Brothers we are not Professionals and God is the Gospel. Academic: Recovering Biblical Manhood and Womanhood, Beyond The Bounds, Counted Righteous in Christ, The Justification of God, Suffering and the Sovereignty of God, What Jesus Demands from the World, The Supremacy of Christ in a Postmodern World, and The Future of Justification. Devotionals: A Hunger for God, Seeing and Savouring Jesus Christ, A Godward Life (2 vols), Pierced by the Word, Life as a Vapor, Taste and See, and Fifty Reasons Why Jesus Came to Die; Historical biography: Swans are Not Silent series #01: The Legacy of Sovereign Joy (Augustine, Luther and Calvin), #02: Tested by Fire (Bunyan, Cowper and Brainerd), #03: The Roots of Endurance (Newton, Simeon and Wilberforce), #04: Contending for our All (Athanasius; John Owen; and J. Gresham Machen), and Amazing Grace in the Life of William Wilberforce, and Robert Speer.
- Author(s)John Piper
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Weight515 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition StatementRevised ed.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.