Future Jihad: Terrorist Strategies Against the West by Walid Phares (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.33Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 12 Nov
- AU $20.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a frightening new picture of what we can expect from terrorists in the future. Phares shows that there has been a fundamental misunderstanding about al Qaeda's ultimate goal in the West and what victory means to jihadists. Called 'the only person who really can read the minds of terrorists' by the press, Phares is uniquely qualified to identify the aims and strategies of the organizations waging war on the West. He answers such critical questions as: How long will this war last? Is the United States secure on the inside? Will it have to engage the jihadists worldwide in multiple campaigns and where? Future Jihad points the way for America to win the ideological war at the heart of jihad.
- Author BiographyWALID PHARES is currently MSNBC/NBC terrorism and Mideast expert. He has been Professor of Middle East Studies and Ethnic and Religious Conflict at Florida Atlantic University, USA and lectures worldwide. He regularly appears on NBC, Fox News, CNN International, BBC, C-Span, al Jazeera, al Hurra and Abu Dhabi TV, among others and is a frequent contributor to US and international radio programmes. He is also an advisor to the State Department on Islam, the Middle East, counterterrorism and al Qaeda. His columns on frontpage.com and articles, in such venues as The Washington Times have received much attention. He is a mediagenic personality and has the academic, professional and insider credentials to offer an unprecedented analysis and prescription for the future of Jihad.
- Author(s)Walid Phares
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.