All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionDevelopments in IT and the resulting kwledge-based ecomy have challenged traditional concepts of office design, as well as many of the larger architectural and urban design models. This book examines the implications of this revolution on current urban design and identifies potential new trends in office design from an international perspective. Six themes are addressed: * IT and building infrastructure * new office/new community * organizational change * high performance building envelopes * interior environment * value added sustainable design. These forward-thinking essays have been contributed by practitioners and academics from a wide spectrum of interests to deliver an illuminating look into the unfolding possibilities and challenges ahead.
- Author BiographyChris Grech, RIBA, is an Associate Professor at The School of Architecture and Planning at The Catholic University of America in Washington DC, USA. David Walters, RIBA, is a Professor at The College of Architecture at The University of North Carolina at Charlotte, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/07/2007
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note2 black & white tables, 80 black & white halftones, 30 colour illustrations, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight884 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byChristopher Grech,David Walters
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.