Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.43Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionA group of young friends living in Nairobi survive the earth-shattering apocalypse of the late 2020s and must fend for themselves in a new world where there are borders, boundaries or rules and where even their very sense of identity must be reformulated. Holding on to their belief that things can be better, they dream of a new society and are willing to travel the length of Africa to find it.
- Author BiographyJonti Marks was born in London and grew up partly in England and partly in Kenya. He has been a school teacher for 27 years and has worked in Zambia, Kenya and the UK as an English and Drama teacher and also as a Head. He recently left teaching to devote himself to his writing full-time. Jonti became a Freemason in Nairobi in 1990 and has always been interested in the deeper, spiritual significance of the Craft. His Masonic writings aim to illuminate these hidden depths and to help make Freemasonry relevant, useful and inspiring for Masons and non-Masons alike. Jonti's non-Masonic writings are largely informed either by his experiences as a teacher or by his life in Kenya - and often by his life as a teacher in Kenya! His two Easter plays were written for Easter Services at Bromsgrove School where he was Head of English and Drama for many years. Shaka Zulu, also a play, was written for performance at his school, Hillcrest, in Kenya and was first published by East African Educational Publishers. With 'Future Primitives' Jonti publishes his first full-length novel. Aimed at teenagers and young adults, the story follows the adventures of a group of friends in Nairobi who survive the apocalypse of the 2020s and who have to rebuild their lives in a new and uncertain world where even their very sense of identity must be reformulated.
- Author(s)Jonti Marks
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.