All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 7th Security Research Conference, Future Security 2012, held in Bonn, Germany, in September 2012. The 78 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 137 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on supply chain and critical infrastructure protection; security situational awareness; crisis management; security for critical infrastructure and urban areas; sensor techlogy; social, psychological and political aspects; cyber defense and information security; maritime and border security; detection of hazardous materials; food chain security; aviation security; ergomic aspects.
- Author BiographySupply chain and critical infrastructure protection.- Security situational awareness.- Crisis management.- Security for critical infrastructure and urban areas.- Sensor technology.- Social, psychological and political aspects.- Cyber defense and information security.- Maritime and border security.- Detection of hazardous materials.- Food chain security.- Aviation security.- Ergonomic aspects.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication03/08/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleCommunications in Computer and Information Science
- Series Part/Volume Number318
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note254 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight768 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJens Tolle,Michael A. R. Meier,Nils Aschenbruck,Peter Martini
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.