All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis study advances the dialogue on gendered avant-garde and fosters speculations on the posthuman condition through a bold weaving of biography, cultural history, and literary and art criticism.
- Author BiographyPaola Sica is Associate Professor and Chair of Italian Studies at Connecticut College, USA. Her publications, both in English and Italian, include a book on comparative modernism, Modernist Forms of Rejuvenation: Eugenio Montale and T.S. Eliot (2003), and numerous articles on twentieth-century literature and culture - especially modernism and the avant-garde - in such journals as Italica, Annali d'Italianistica, Modern Language Note, Yale Italian Poetry, Quaderni del '900, Forum Italicum and Italian Quarterly. She has presented her work in various academic and cultural settings internationally, including the Modern Language Association convention and Columbia University in the United States; the International Society for the Study of European Ideas conference in Helsinki, Finland; Queen Mary, University of London in the United Kingdom; the Istituto di Cultura Italiana in Toronto, Canada; and the Societa Dante Alighieri in Siena, Italy.
- Author(s)Paola Sica
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/10/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Modern European Literature
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.