All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionFuzzy geometric programming was originated by the author in the Proceed- ing of the second IFSA conferences, 1987(Tokyo) 14 years ago. Later, the paper was invited for formal publication in the International Journal of Fuzzy Sets and Systems. From then on, more and more papers have been written by scholars all over the world who have been interested in its research. So this programming method has been ackwledged by experts and has gradually formed a new branch of fuzzy mathematics. lnspired by Zadeh's fuzzy sets theory, fuzzy geometric programming emerges from the combination of fuzzy sets theory with geometric programming, where models are built in the fuzzy posymial and the reverse geometric program- ming. The present book is intended to discuss fuzziness of objective function and constraint conditions, a variety of fuzzy numbers in coefficients and vari- ables and problems about multi-objective fuzzy geometric programming. It establishes and rounds out an entire theory system, showing that there exist conditions of fuzzy optimal or most satisfactory solutions in fuzzy geometric ptogramming, and it develops some effective algorithms. In order to introduce this new branch, the book aims at the exposition of three points: encompassing ideas and conception, theory and methods, and diffusion and application. lt lays more emphasis on the second point than the first one, and less on the third. Besides, it introduces some kwledge of classical geometric programming and of fuzzy sets theory and application examples of fuzzy geometric programming in electric power systems as weil.
- Author(s)Bing-Yuan Cao
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- Series TitleApplied Optimization
- Series Part/Volume Number76
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.