All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.23
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.53
- AU $43.27Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.20
About this product
- DescriptionInformation overload has made it increasingly difficult to analyze large amounts of data and generate appropriate management decisions. Furthermore, data is often imprecise and will include both quantitative and qualitative elements. For these reasons, it is important to extend traditional decision making processes by adding intuitive reasoning, human subjectivity, and imprecision. Fuzzy Methods for Customer Relationship Management and Marketing: Applications and Classifications explores the possibilities and advantages created by fuzzy methods through the presentation of thorough research and case studies. This book covers a variety of possible fuzzy logic approaches to customer relationship management and marketing, making it a valuable resource for t only students and researchers but also executives, managers, marketing experts, and project leaders who are interested in applying fuzzy classification to managerial decisions.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1183 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAndreas Meier,Laurent Donze
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.