All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFuzzy set theory deals with sets or categories whose boundaries are blurry or, in other words, 'fuzzy.' This book presents an accessible introduction to fuzzy set theory, focusing on its applicability to the social sciences. Unlike most books on this topic, Fuzzy Set Theory provides a systematic, yet practical guide for researchers wishing to combine fuzzy set theory with standard statistical techniques and model-testing.
- Author BiographyResearch Interests: Ignorance and Uncertainty, Risk, Decision Making, Statistical Methods for Psychological Research, Social Dilemmas, Fuzzy Logic, Philosophy and Social Psychology of Science Teaching: Introductory Graduate Statistics, Linear Models, Generalized Linear Models, Psychometrics, Item Response Theory Research: My research is focused on the intersection of statistics and behavioral science. I have done work in a number of areas.
- Author(s)Jay Verkuilen,Michael Smithson
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication04/04/2006
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleQuantitative Applications in the Social Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 147
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.