All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionNeural networks and fuzzy systems represent two distinct techlogies that deal with uncertainty. This definitive book presents the fundamentals of both techlogies, and demonstrates how to combine the unique capabilities of these two techlogies for the greatest advantage. Steering clear of unnecessary mathematics, the book highlights a wide range of dynamic possibilities and offers numerous examples to illuminate key concepts. It also explores the value of relating genetic algorithms and expert systems to fuzzy and neural techlogies.
- Author BiographyJ. WESLEY HINES, PhD, is a research assistant professor in the Nuclear Engineering Department at the University of Tennessee.
- Author(s)J. Wesley Hines,Lefteri Tsoukalas,Lotfi A. Zadeh,Robert E. Uhrig
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/1997
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width214 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Contained items statementContains Diskette
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.