All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis is spectacular new book from Europe's leading uniform and equipment publisher will follow in the footsteps as such classics from the past as From Doughboy to GI. Histoire and Collections has earned a reputation for producing the finest, incredibly detailed and sumptuously illustrated books. Their technique reaches a new level with this latest book. All the uniforms, insignia, badges, weapons and equipment of the ETO are described in detail and depicted in both photographs and full color graphics. This book is a must for any collector in the field.
- Author(s)Henri-Paul Enjames
- PublisherHistoire & Collections
- Date of Publication18/12/2008
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintHistoire & Collections
- Content Notefull color thoughout
- Weight2064 g
- Width305 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Most relevant reviews
- sakisham71127 Aug, 2014by
it is a very good product it help me much I am very pleaser.
it help me in my work.Ineed it as tool for my work. like this item as the more best of all I RECOMMEND TO MY FRIENDS
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.