All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAn adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered, declared G. K. Chesterton in All Things Considered. This rich and thought-provoking anthology compiles the prolific philosopher and wit's most trenchant observations on education, humor, literature, religion, politics, class, and many other subjects.
- Author BiographyThe extensive writings of G. K. Chesterton (1847-1936) include journalism, poetry, plays, history, biography, apologetics, and detective fiction. His writings have profoundly influenced countless readers, including C. S. Lewis, Michael Collins, and Mahatma Gandhi. Bob Blaisdell is Professor of English at the City University of New York's Kingsborough Community College and the editor of more than 20 Dover literature and poetry collections. His most recent Dover books include Civil War Letters: From Home, Camp and Battlefield; Great Speeches by Mark Twain; Essays on Teaching; and Humorous American Short Stories.
- Author(s)Bob Laisdell
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- Series TitleDover Thrift Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.