All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionWhy won't hurling and Gaelic football become professional? What would it cost to build a stand on Hill 16? Has Kilkenny's dominance of hurling turned sponsors off the hurling championship? What is the 'semi-final dilemma'? What was the most significant purchase in the GAA's history? What happens when Sky Sports comes calling? And, by the way, what county supporters are so mean they bring their own sandwiches to the All-Ireland final? GAAcomics is a unique sports book which will ensure you never again look at hurling and Gaelic football the same way. Michael Moynihan talks frankly to current and recent GAA managers, players, officials and presidents, as well as ecomists, historians, statisticians, marketing experts and accountants, and gets the inside story on how money courses through the GAA. There's more to the GAA than wondering who'll win next Sunday.
- Author BiographyMichael Moynihan is a journalist with the Irish Examiner covering sport. He is the bestselling author of Blood Brothers, the definitive book on the Cork hurling team of the last decade. He has written for The Observer and The Washington Post and is a regular radio and television contributor.
- Author(s)Michael Moynihan
- PublisherGill & Macmillan Ltd
- Date of Publication13/09/2013
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintGill & Macmillan Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight456 g
- Width155 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.