All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionDad's in a coma. Two brothers reunite. Can Rich and Sam be civil long eugh to survive the drive to the hospital? Travelling the frozen streets of their youth, they skid into quick-fisted ex-wives, long forgotten lovers, and a lifetime of animosity. But what does GBS really mean? Set against a bleak and bizarre bit of suburbia, Jason Hall's GBS is a touching and darkly hilarious chronicle of two brothers' attempt at reconciliation in the face of family tragedy. The production is at Theatre 503, London in November 2006.
- Author BiographyJason Hall was born in Toronto, Canada and moved to the UK in 2001. Eyes Catch Fire, his first play, won Canada's Herman Voaden National Playwriting Competiton and received its world premiere in 2004 at London's Finborough Theatre (Time Out Critics' Choice). GBS is his second full-length play.
- Author(s)Jason Hall
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleOberon Modern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.