GDI+ Application Custom Controls with Visual C# 2005 by Iulian Serban, Tiberiu Radu, Adam Ward, Dragos Brezoi (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $88.18+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $67.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout the book the emphasis is on using examples to illustrate concepts and techniques. Code is shown in detail, and explained thoroughly. The examples themselves are intended to be both intructional and useful in their own right. This book has been written with the intermediate C# developer in mind. Assuming a working kwledge of C#, the book teaches you how to implement custom controls using Visual C# 2005 Express Edition and all other versions of Visual C#, and GDI+ with .NET 2.0
- Author BiographyAdam Ward works for a communications technology company in Derby, England. Adam excels in experimental programming techniques and has a particular interest in high-speed algorithms and graphical methods. His professional work is based in a varied Research and Development environment and he thrives on tasks requiring innovation, skill, and fine-tuning. He has also been involved in experimental coding collaborations showcasing the power of C#. Away from work, Adam is turning his attentions to Linux systems and especially cross-platform programming under .NET-compatible systems. Dragos Brezoi started programming to create an application for processing and adding extra effects to his guitar's sound. Several years after, he got a Masters Degree in Computer Science from the Politehnica University of Bucharest, and is now researching for a Ph.D. in Advanced Automatics. Dragos currently works as a programmer for Mikon Systems, developing industrial software. His skills cover a wide area of specialization from PLC and DSP programming to SCADA, OPC, and DCS solutions. At this moment he is creating professional human-machine interfaces, with a focus on developing advanced custom controls with C#. Iulian Serban is a software architect who started programming at a very young age. He evolved through a lot of programming languages including Pascal, Delphi, C++ Builder, Visual C++ with MFC and finally .NET and C #. By the age of 17 he started working for Syncfusion, one of the largest .NET control builders in the US, writing code for professional custom controls. Nowadays he devotes most of his spare time to his own IT business, which is set to release significant software projects soon.
- Author(s)Adam Ward,Dragos Brezoi,Iulian Serban,Tiberiu Radu
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication20/06/2006
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.