All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWriter and nutritionist Rachael Anne Hill explains why this approach benefits everyone, t just those who want to lose weight. She gives practical advice on how to incorporate this approach into your daily diet, from supermarket shopping to choosing from a restaurant menu. And with over 60 low-GI, low-fat recipes which take only 20 minutes or less to prepare, there is plenty of inspiration for cooking the healthy way every day.
- Author BiographyRachael Anne Hill is a personal trainer, registered public health nutritionist and freelance health, fitness and nutrition writer. A regular on television and radio, she holds expert columns for a number of publications and websites and writes on all aspects of health, fitness and nutrition for a range of national newspapers and magazines. Rachael has also written Baby and Toddler Cookbook for Ryland Peters & Small. She lives in Cheshire.
- Author(s)Rachael Anne Hill
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2010
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note100 col photographs
- Weight499 g
- Width235 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
- Edition StatementUK Edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.