All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdapting to the ever-changing GMAT exam, Manhattan Prep's Foundations of GMAT Verbal offers the latest approaches for students looking to improve their verbal scores. Manhattan Prep's<i> GMAT Foundations of Verbal</i> covers all of the fundamental verbal concepts tested on the GMAT. Updated to reflect Manhattan Prep's enhanced GMAT verbal curriculum, this book covers everything from foundational grammar, such as parts of speech and sentence structure, to logical reasoning and reading comprehension. This new edition provides up-to-date strategies for tackling the three verbal question types--Sentence Correction, Critical Reasoning, and Reading Comprehension--along with easy-to-follow examples and comprehensive explanations. This book is an invaluable resource for students looking to establish a strong foundation upon which to build their later GMAT study. Purchase of this book includes access to the Foundations of Verbal Homework Bank of extra practice questions and detailed explanations t included in the book, as well as to the Foundations of Verbal Bonus Drill Set.
- Author BiographyIn 2000, Teach for America alumnus and Yale graduate Zeke Vanderhoek had a radical idea: students learn better from better teachers. His vision of what test prep could be if written and taught by great educators led him to start Manhattan Prep. Since we began, Manhattan Prep has grown from a boutique tutoring company to one of the world's leading test prep providers, offering GMAT, GRE, LSAT, ACT, and SAT courses and tutoring worldwide. We believe test prep should be real education. From our instructors to our materials, we work to teach you the skills you'll need to succeed on the test, in school, and beyond.
- Author(s)Manhattan Prep
- PublisherManhattan Prep Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleManhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManhattan Prep Publishing
- Weight998 g
- Width213 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement6th
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.