All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides essential practice for the complete Integrated Reasoning section of the GMAT. The book covers all the four question types: Graphics Interpretation; Two-Part analysis, Table Analysis and Multi-Source Reasoning . A total of 150 Practice Questions are included. The actual GMAT tests your integrated reasoning skills through the above mentioned question types. The questions are formed on the basis of real-world data, just as in the actual GMAT. Answers, along with detailed explanations, are provided for all practice questions. The explanations help you identify mistakes and develop the strategic thinking necessary for success on the GMAT. All the content in this book is revised and updated as per the revised GMAT guidelines.
- Author(s)Vibrant Publishers
- Date of Publication11/10/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.