Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionGroup method of data handling (GMDH) is a typical inductive modeling method built on the principles of self-organization. Since its introduction, inductive modelling has been developed to support complex systems in prediction, clusterization, system identification, as well as data mining and kwledge extraction techlogies in social science, science, engineering, and medicine.This is the first book to explore GMDH using MATLAB (matrix laboratory) language. Readers will learn how to implement GMDH in MATLAB as a method of dealing with big data analytics. Error-free source codes in MATLAB have been included in supplementary material (accessible online) to assist users in their understanding in GMDH and to make it easy for users to further develop variations of GMDH algorithms.
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication05/08/2016
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGodfrey Onwubolu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.