All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis totally revised edition of GPS Vehicle Navigation in Australia brings the reader the most up-to-date detailed information on GPS systems, equipment, software, accessories and user techniques. GPS Vehicle Navigation in Australia is written for both the vice and experienced Australian GPS. GPS guru Robert Pepper explains in plain English what the Global Positioning System is and how it works. Robert also details how to utilise your GPS unit for navigation, how to use it with your laptop computer or PDA, how your GPS works with moving map software and answers many of the most frequently asked questions about this techlogy. Packed with illustrations, GPS Vehicle Navigation in Australia, details how GPS users can dramatically increase the usefulness of their GPS receiver with simple, but effective techniques.
- Author BiographyRobert Pepper is a freelance motoring driver trainer based in Melbourne, specialising in offroad vehicles and navigation. He has had over 400 articles published in 16 magazines and newspapers in Australia and around the world and has twice judged the annual awards for Overlander 4WD magazine. Robert is closely involved in the 4WD club movement at several levels from leading trips ranging from day journeys to outback treks, organsing events such as abandoned vehicle recovery days and helping form responses to industry and government changes affecting offroaders. Robert is also a senior instructor with 4WD Victoria, and has rewritten the basic training course, created a towing course and written an advanced vehicles course from scratch. He also trains commercially, and has contributed to and reviewed the Australian national 4WD training standards. Prior to his involvement in offroading Robert was a private pilot with an interest in aerobatics. He has an interest in most things with wings, wheels or sails.
- Author(s)Robert Pepper
- PublisherBoiling Billy Publications
- Date of Publication24/09/2007
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationCobargo, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBoiling Billy Publications
- Content Noteillus., photographs
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.