All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers essential tools and techniques for programming the graphics processing unit. Brought to you by Wolfgang Engel and the same team of editors who made the ShaderX series a success, this volume covers advanced rendering techniques, engine design, GPGPU techniques, related mathematical techniques, and game postmortems. A special emphasis is placed on handheld programming to account for the increased importance of graphics on mobile devices, especially the iPhone and iPod touch. Example programs and source code can be downloaded from the book's CRC Press web page.
- Author BiographyWolfgang Engel is the CTO & Co-Founder of Confetti Special Effects Inc. He worked for more than four years in Rockstar's core technology group as the lead graphics programmer. He is the editor of the ShaderX books, the author of several other books, and loves to talk about graphics programming. He is also a MVP DirectX since July 2006 and is active in several advisory boards in the industry.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication14/06/2010
- SubjectComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationNatick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA K Peters
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1632 g
- Width235 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byKlaus Engel,Wolfgang Engel
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.