Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe anticipated follow-up to GQ Eats, this ultimate drinks book features creations from bar legends such as Salvatore Calabrese as well as invative mixes from new talent from the UK's best bars. As well as over 120 recipes for classic and cutting-edge cocktails, you will also find inside tips such as which are the best brands to use for the perfect G+T. A special section on hardware covers the glasses to use and the shakers that are worth spending money on.
- Author BiographyPaul Henderson has been GQ's Food and Drink editor since 2003. He has interviewed many of the biggest names in gastronomy, from Gordon Ramsay to Jamie Oliver. His work has also appeared in the Guardian, the Telegraph and the Spectator.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/11/2014
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Out-of-print date08/01/2016
- Content NoteApprox. 150 images
- Weight985 g
- Width200 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.