Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.11
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
About this product
- Description<b>In the face of a new plague that threatens the world, our </b><b>forensic heroes investigate the past to save the future-- </b><b>studying evidence from when the Black plague decimated </b><b>a small english village eyam, prounced eem, during the </b><b>seventeenth-century.</b> After the greedy founders of a scientific research laboratory intentionally infect subjects with a deadly plague in order to develop a lucrative vaccine, the plague spreads beyond the lab's control. A top-secret government team of scientists covertly begins to research a solution. They turn their attention to the seventeenth-century--the only other time when a widespread plague ravaged the world--for clues on how to prevent this disaster from happening again. In particular, the scientists are interested in how eighty people from the village of Eyam were able to remain virtually untouched by the plague at the height of the Black Death's deadly reign over Europe. But trouble is afoot in Eyam--grave robberies, grisly murders, and the bizarre reappearance of the Blue Monk--a legendary, spectral figure from the time of the plague. Can he be real? And who's trying to stop the team from discovering the truth about Eyam? Distinguished authors Paul McCusker and Walt Larimore, M.D. have collaborated to deliver this sweeping, fast-paced vel that spans the globe and transcends time. Sure to leave readers wanting more, <i>The Eyam Factor </i>is a riveting introduction to the authors' new Time Scene Investigators series.
- Author Biography<b>Paul McCusker </b>is a Peabody Award-winning writer and director who has written novels, plays, audio dramas, and musicals for children and adults. He currently has over thirty books in print. He lives in Colorado Springs, Colorado.<b>Walt Larimore, M.D. </b>is a noted physician, award-winning writer, and medical journalist who hosted the cable television show on Fox's Health Network, <i>Ask the Family Physician</i>. He lives in Monument, Colorado.
- Author(s)Paul McCusker,Walt Larimore
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleTSI (Paperback)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- ImprintSimon Spotlight Entertainment
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight557 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.