All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionUsing familiar materials such as receipts, newspaper and plastic bags, Mexican-born, Los Angeles-based artist Gabriel Kuri (born 1970) is interested in the way that money mediates almost all human relationships. This publication accompanies his Aspen Art Museum exhibition, comprising a selection of works that center on Kuri's interest in the transactional residue of daily life and broad-based ideas of tracking systems in ecomics, politics, consumption and production. The catalogue also features essays by Daniel McClean and Heidi Zuckerman, as well as an interview between Kuri and Sofia Hernandez Chong Cuy.
- PublisherAspen Art Museum,US
- Date of Publication24/03/2015
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationAspen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Art Museum,US
- Weight1202 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.