Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.35
- AU $61.12Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionRachel Yoder has two choices: marry Gabriel Fisher or move to Ohio. As an orphan, Rachel doesn't have much to offer; any match she can make will be a good one. She just didn't plan on Gabriel with his big hands and permanent frown.As a widower Gabriel needs help caring for the farm and his six children. But he never thought he'd marry a slip of a girl who barely reaches his chin.Yet as time passes, Gabriel finds himself thinking about a real marriage. They have spoken vows to God and each other, but can he risk his heart with Rachel?
- Author BiographyAmy Lillard is an award-winning writer who loves reading romance novels from contemporary to Amish. Born and bred in Mississippi, she now lives with her husband and son in Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Amy Lillard
- PublisherBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleClover Ridge Novels
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.