More items related to this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $75.76Trending at AU $77.43
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
About this product
- DescriptionEnigmatic and sexy, Professor Gabriel Emerson is a well-respected Dante specialist by day, but by night he devotes himself to an uninhibited life of pleasure. He uses his torious good looks and sophisticated charm to gratify his every whim, but is secretly tortured by his dark past and consumed by the profound belief that he is beyond all hope of redemption. When the sweet and incent Julia Mitchell enrolls as his graduate student, his attraction and mysterious connection to her t only jeopardizes his career, but sends him on a journey in which his past and his present collide. An intriguing and sinful exploration of seduction, forbidden love, and redemption, Gabriel's Infer is a captivating and wildly passionate tale of one man's escape from his own personal hell as he tries to earn the impossible - forgiveness and love. 'You're only a magnet for mishap, Miss Mitchell, while I am a magnet for sin.'
- Author BiographySylvain Reynard is the New York Times bestselling author of Gabriel's Rapture and Gabriel's Inferno and a semifinalist for Best Author in the 2011 Goodreads Choice Awards. He lives in Canada.
- Author(s)Sylvain Reynard
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPenguin Books Australia
- Weight420 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- aidazapp6110 Jan, 2015by
It took me into another life for a wile awesome great vale for the momey
cause I liked loved 50 shades of gray ,and the book was like it,with out to much details on the sex bit ,lovely romantic book with just the right amount of drama
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.