All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.22Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionGabriel's Wizard is a tale of metaphysics and magic in the real world today. A young adventurer makes his way to Alaska anticipating bears and wolves and the beauty of the Last Frontier but in his travels he stumbles upon an old Alaskan mountain man and discovers a powerful wizard as wise in the ancient teachings as he is in the modern world. On one incredible full-moon night our hero must walk between shadow and light through encounters and dangers that test his spirit - and he must face his own abyss to learn of wisdom and power. He discovers a depth of understanding that he didn't kw existed. He discovers there are some who walk among us that have the kwledge and ability to move and shape the unfolding of reality and they can use this to work with life as a potter might work with clay. In so doing he learns of purpose and direction for his own life as he is shown two paths; that of the warrior and that of the priest, the world of the physical and the world of the spiritual. He learns that magic is indeed real even today - and within his grasp. His story is an awakening to any who have ever asked the deep questions and felt the call of life. Wisdom is t a secret because there are attempts to keep it hidden; wisdom is a secret because so few seek it.
- Author BiographyDaniel Turner is of the same gypsy blood as the characters he describes. After having traveled and studied around the world, attending universities in Europe, the Middle East, and the U.S., and graduating with a degree in science, he again put on his backpack and with a one-way ticket headed to Alaska. Daniel has called Alaska home for over thirty years, and in that time has lived among the Inupiat Eskimos of Barrow, in the fishing community of Kodiak Island, and in the city of Anchorage. He has been a bush pilot, fisherman, businessman, and worked in the oil fields of Prudhoe Bay. Adventure and exploration have been and continue to be a way of life, and now, in the story-telling tradition of the Elders, he is handing down some of his acquired wisdom to the generation that follows.
- Author(s)Daniel Turner
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.