All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together all of Gadamer's published writings on Celan's poetry, and makes them available in English for the first time. This is accessible commentary on a toriously difficult poet.
- Author BiographyEliezer Ben-Rafael is Professor of Sociology and Anthropology at Tel-Aviv University. He is the author or co-author of eleven other books, the most recent of which is Language, Identity, and Social Division: The Case of Israel, and is National Chairperson of the Israel Sociological Society.
- Author(s)Hans-Georg Gadamer
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication07/02/1997
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Contemporary Continental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Introduction byGerald L. Bruns
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.