Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionUpper middle aged sleuth, Ricky Steele, shows signs of slowing down as she closes in 60. After stumbling and bumbling through her first case, she w has her license and is back, this time investigating the suspicious bicycle accident of village gadfly, Ron Harp, husband of her childhood friend. Soon, on the wrong side of local police, Ricky embroils herself in small town politics and uncovers long held secrets that unleash a killer's rage. Before long, she is investigating multiple murders, while rekindling a red hot romance with drop dead gorgeous, Jay Harp, brother of the deceased. This first person narrative laced with wit and humor, offers the second glimpse of this PI in action. Coming soon-- Ricky's third adventure, Lost in Spindle City!
- Author BiographyM. Lee Prescott is the author of numerous works of fiction for adults, young adults and children, among them Jigsaw, A Friend of Silence, and Song of the Spirit. Her newest contemporary romance series, Morgan's Run, debuts in January 2014. Three of her nonfiction titles have been published by Heinemann and she has published numerous articles in the field of literacy education. Lee is a professor of education at a small New England liberal arts college where she teaches reading and writing pedagogy. Her current research focuses on mindfulness and connections to reading and writing. She regularly teaches abroad, most recently in Singapore. Lee has lived in southern California (loved those Laguna nights), Chapel Hill, North Carolina, and various spots in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Currently, she resides on the river, where she canoes and swims daily. She is the mother of two grown sons, and spends lots of time with them, their beautiful wives and her three extraordinary grandchildren. She lost her buddy, Rosie (15-year-old golden retriever) last summer and is still looking for her successor. If anyone knows a dog with the sweet temperament of a golden, but half the size, do let her know. Recently, Lee has become obsessed by the triolet and sonnet, forms she never thought she would/could write! She uses these poetic structures to bring life and authenticity to her fiction. Her life passions revolve around family, yoga (Kripalu is a second home), swimming, bouncing, and walking. Lee loves to hear from readers. Visit her website at mleeprescott.com. Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)M Lee Prescott
- PublisherQuicksand Chronicles
- Date of Publication05/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuicksand Chronicles
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.