All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $40.98
- AU $23.55Trending at AU $29.86
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.84
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $37.77
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $21.96
About this product
- DescriptionSince the early sixties, there have been various individuals that traveled extensively in VW busses, also kwn as Transporters or Kombi. The Kombi are world travelers and have been manufactured in many plants around the world. Many of the camp followers of Rock and Roll bands traveled in various models of Kombi. There have been a few special conversions to the basic VW busses that have made them into little mobile homes on wheels. The authentic Volkswagen version was called a Westfalia after the town the van was modified. Gadget Guy goes Mobile is a tongue in cheek fantasy about a newly retired corporate executive that had a heart for adventure and being a single guy has the time and money to exercise his dreams of travel throughout North America and Mexico. His adventures include selecting and outfitting the travel vehicle of his choice, a 1990 VW Westfalia Syncro. The story presented here is pure fiction written as entertainment for my fellow VW friends on various VW, Type I, Type II, Vanagon and Syncro web page bulletin boards and blogs. The hero of our adventure is a fictional person, and everything here is just fantasy for the purpose of lighthearted entertainment. True-life adventures of many Syncro Westy and VW Vanagons, Busses travels can be traced through several Volkswagen related websites specific to Vanagons, Syncro and Type II Busses.
- Author(s)Stan Wilder
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.