CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.11
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
About this product
- DescriptionGaff is a fisherman on the beach in North Carolina. He is set apart from the others by a huge pirate flag. People are attracted to him by the flag, but end up staying to talk. He listens and helps them see life differently. It is a book of wisdom with messages for everyone who reads it.
- Author BiographyDr. Peter is an experienced psychotherapist whose lifelong study of human behavior is evident in the wisdom in this book. Her ability to simplify complex concepts makes her writing a joy to read. She is also an accomplished storyteller whose love of the beach is evident.
- Author(s)Lorena R Peter Phd
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.