All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book that's as eye-catching, over-the-top and fabulous as Lady Gaga herself! The Grammy[registered] Award winning Lady Gaga has taken the world by storm, setting sales records and becoming a style icon. This lavish volume examines the Lady's history and phemenal rise, her music and videos and her unique look and chameleon-like nature. Chock full of photos that capture Gaga from childhood through to stardom, it also includes images of those who have influenced her style and an appraisal of her place in the pantheon of performance artists. Gaga is a must-have for the millions who love this very special performer and celebrity.
- Author BiographyJohnny Morgan is the co-author of The Art of the LP. An editor, author and journalist, he has contributed to a variety of popular music-based titles and written several music reference titles.
- Author(s)Johnny Morgan
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date31/01/2013
- Content Notefull colout throughout, includes photographs
- Weight1338 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.