All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionIn Gain the Edge! , national negotiation expert Martin Latz reveals the simple steps that will turn anyone into an expert via easy-to-use information that can be applied right away. His rules of negotiation: information is power - so get it; maximize your leverage; employ objective criteria; design an offer-concession strategy; and control the agenda. Filled with clear examples from real life, Gain the Edge! is the up-to-date guide for everyone who needs to negotiate for business, law, buying a car, or getting a mortgage.
- Author Biography<b>Martin Latz</b> is the founder of the Latz Negotiation Institute and has presented seminars to Fortune 500 companies and the nation's largest law firms. A former negotiator for the Clinton White House, he lives in Phoenix, Arizona.</p>
- Author(s)Martin E. Latz
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication23/01/2006
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.