All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCross <i>How Stella Got Her Groove Back</i> with <i>Under the Tuscan Sun, </i> and you've got <i>Gaining Visibility, </i> a vel that is at times beautiful, at times heartbreaking, and ultimately uplifting. Wendy Webb Julia Berkwith s daughter has moved to Alaska, her beloved mother-in-law is in a nursing home, and her ex-husband is in Hawaii with a younger woman. In her late forties, Julia is w used to being invisible. But even if she has to do it alone, she s determined to celebrate her victory over breast cancer by hiking Italy s Cinque Terre. And while she s there, she can scout out treasures for her interior design business back in Kentucky. Invigorated by the beauty of the Italian countryside, Julia seems unstoppable, until she s injured by a rock one that happens to belong to thirty-something stone mason Vitale DeLuca. Reluctantly, Julia accepts Vitale s insistent offer of lodging while she recovers. But in his home, amid his exquisite sculptures, Julia sees beyond his charm and looks to something special: a talent she must bring to the world s attention. And once she does, she plans to step aside to leave him in the spotlight. But Vitale has seen something in Julia too, something she is longer able to recognize in herself. And he is determined to find a way to show it to her. Poignant and uplifting, <i>Gaining Visibility</i> is an exhilarating story of one woman s realization that even the deepest scars have a beauty of their own and that it s time to take her place in the sun once more.
- Author Biography<b>Pamela Hearon</b> is a former teacher who began a second career as a writer. With several books published by Harlequin SuperRomance (including 2013 RITAfinalist <i>Out of the Depths</i>), <i>Gaining Visibility</i> is her first women's fiction novel. Pamela splits her time between homes in Illinois and Florida, traveling the country with her husband. In addition to writing, she is an avid reader and gardener by day and dabbles in amateur astronomy at night. Visit her at pamelahearon.com.
- Author(s)Pamela Hearon
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication27/09/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $24.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.