All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe letter to the Galatians is a key source for Pauline theology as it presents Paul's understanding of justification, the gospel, and many topics of keen contemporary interest. In this volume, some of the world's top Christian scholars offer cutting-edge scholarship on how Galatians relates to theology and ethics. <p/>The stellar list of contributors includes John Barclay, Beverly Gaventa, Richard Hays, Bruce McCormack, and Oliver O'Dovan. As they emphasize the contribution of Galatians to Christian theology and ethics, the contributors explore how exegesis and theology meet, critique, and inform each other.
- Author BiographyMark W. Elliott (PhD, University of Cambridge) is reader in church history and head of the School of Divinity at the University of St. Andrews, Scotland. Scott J. Hafemann (DrTheol, Eberhard-Karls-UniversitAt TUbingen) is reader in New Testament studies at St. Andrews. N. T. Wright (DD, DPhil, University of Oxford), formerly bishop of Durham, is research professor of New Testament and early Christianity at St. Andrews. John Frederick, a PhD candidate at St. Andrews, is assistant professor and worship coordinator in the College of Theology at Grand Canyon University.
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJohn Frederick,Mark W Elliott,N T Wright,Scott J Hafemann
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.