Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, the authors present current research in galactic study including its evolution, morphology and dynamics. Topics included in this compilation include the nature of motion in quiet and active galaxies with a satellite companion; empirical age-metallicity relation and empirical metallicity distribution of long-lived stars of different populations; radio quiet AGN properties vs. spin paradigm; and turbulent formation of protogalaxies at the end of the plasma epoch.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication16/01/2013
- SubjectAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byAbran Guerrera Sanchez,Rutilio E. Delgado Marquez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.