All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionGalicia is a region in rth-west Spain, with a population under three million people. This study provides an introduction to the landmarks of its history, from pre-history to 2005. It also details the controversies and debates linked to Galicia's development, and points out connections between Galicia and Spain, Europe and the Atlantic world.
- Author BiographySharif Gemie is Professor of Modern and Contemporary History at the University of South Wales, and External Examiner for History at the University of Lancaster.
- Author(s)Sharif Gemie
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleHistories of Europe S.
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.