All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionAn absorbing account of the origins of modern science as well as the warmly human story of a man and his pioneering work, this biography chronicles Galileo's invations and inventions in fascinating detail. It also recounts his clashes with dogmatists and offers a retrospective of his remarkable legacy.
- Author(s)Gilberto Bernardini,Laura Fermi
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width130 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine7 mm
Most relevant reviews
- anne-52218 Feb, 2012by
I purchased this book to go with the Galileo Barometer I purchased for my nephew for his birthday. He is very interested in science and I thought the book would give him some background on Galileo.The book was very imformative. He enjoyed them both. He is 10 going on 35. All in all it was a sucess.