All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is the best book for beginners to learn basic American Sign Language vocabulary! The Survival Guide. .. Features more than 500 of the most commonly used signs, complete with illustrations and descriptions on how to form each one. Offers fast access with an easy-to-follow dictionary format. Lists the different words a single sign can express, cross-referenced alphabetically. Illustrates the American Manual Alphabet and manual numbers, and shows how to use them in conversation. Suggests how to sign successfully and how to use this book most effectively. Start using American Sign Language today with the Gallaudet Survival Guide to Signing!
- Author(s)Leonard G. Lane
- PublisherGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/1990
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Content Noteline drawings
- Weight177 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byLeonard G. Lane
- Illustrator(s)Jan Skrobisz
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.