All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionPerennial favorites biscuits and cookies are both quick to make and impossible to resist. Packed with recipes for biscuit tin must-haves, creative reinventions of old classics, and baking tips, this book provides ideas for a wide range of taste, age, and occasion. With treats such as Jammy Dodgers and Anzac biscuits to the sophisticated Chocolate-Dipped Florentines, this guide simplifies each recipe while maintaining delicious flavor.
- Author BiographyBlume is a publisher of Spanish-language books based in Barcelona.
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width178 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byBlume
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.