Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionGallium Arsenide techlogy has come of age. GaAs integrated circuits are available today as gate arrays with an operating speed in excess of one Gigabits per second. Special purpose GaAs circuits are used in optical fiber digital communications systems for the purpose of regeneration, multiplexing and switching of the optical signals. As advances in fabrication and packaging techniques are made, the operat- ing speed will further increase and the cost of production will reach a point where large scale application of GaAs circuits will be ecomical in these and other systems where speed is paramount. This book is written for students and engineers who wish to enter into this new field of electronics for the first time and who wish to embark on a serious study of the subject of GaAs circuit design. No prior kwledge of GaAs techlogy is assumed though some previous experience with MOS circuit design will be helpful. A good part of the book is devoted to circuit analysis, to the extent that is possible for n- linear circuits. The circuit model of the GaAs transistor is derived from first principles and analytic formulas useful in predicting the approxi- mate circuit performance are also derived. Computer simulation is used throughout the book to show the expected performance and to study the effects of parameter variations.
- Author(s)Omar Wing
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number109
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight323 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.