Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is based on nearly a decade of materials and electronics research at the leading research institution on the nitride topic in Europe. It is a comprehensive mograph and tutorial that will be of interest to graduate students of electrical engineering, communication engineering, and physics; to materials, device, and circuit engineers in research and industry; and, to all scientists with a general interest in advanced electronics.
- Author BiographyRudiger Quay was born in Koln, Germany, in 1971. He studied physics and economics at the University of Bonn and the RWTH Aachen, where he received his Diplom in physics in 1997. In summer 1996 he held a visiting research position at Los Alamos National Laboratory, New Mexico, USA, for his master's thesis. In 1999, he was a visiting researcher at the Beckman Institute, University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign. In 2001 he received the doctoral degree in technical sciences with honors from the Technische Universitat Wien, Austria. He has published more than 30 refereed publications and he is one of the authors of the book Analysis and Simulation of Heterostructure Devices . His scientific interests include RF-semiconductor device and process development, heterostructure device modeling and simulation, and circuit and reliability issues. Rudiger Quay currently is a research engineer at Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Solid-State Physics (IAF) in Freiburg, Germany, involved in the development and large-signal characterization of high-power and high-speed AlGaN/GaN amplifiers and the development of high-speed InP HBTs for high data rate communication at 80~Gbit/s and beyond.
- Author(s)Rudiger Quay
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/04/2008
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Materials Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 96
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note46 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1004 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.