CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionGallium nitride (GaN), a member of the family of III-V semiconductor compounds, has been investigated intensively and have found extensive applications. Recent development has suggested that GaN may be used as an excellent host material for light-emitting devices (LEDs) that operate in the blue and ultraviolet region, due to its wide and direct band gap. Na-materials often present vel properties that are different from the corresponding bulk materials due to their unique structures, high specific surface area and quantum confinement effects. This book discusses several topics on the structure, thermal properties and applications of GaN. Some of these topics include the effects of radiation damage in GaN and and related materials; low-dimensional GaN; structural and dielectric properties of the GaN and silica naparticles investigated by molecular dynamics; and GaN bulk and nastructures for spintronic application.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight714 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byKiera Olivia Peak
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.