All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique look at learned and acquired cultures explores the power and weaknesses of society, especially as it applies to those of Italian heritage. A strong argument is made for ethnic, cultural, and political independence;the importance of failure in relation to cultureis also stressed.
- Author BiographyAntonio D'Alfonso is a publisher, a translator, and the author of Un vendredi du mois d'aout, which won the Trillium Award.
- Author(s)Antonio D'Alfonso
- PublisherExile Editions
- Date of Publication15/05/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationToronto, ON
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintExile Editions
- Weight327 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.