All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionA cautionary tale about the life of former kingpin Azie Faison, who has become the fabric of street legend Faison was a ninth grade dropout who earned more than 100,000 a week selling cocaine in Harlem, New York, during the peak of America's War on Drugs between 1983 and 1990. Faison, along with two partners, was an urban prince with cars, jewels, and people -- in awe of this million-dollar phenomenon -- at his feet. His legacy has been praised by hip-hop's top names in their lyrics, and his life was the basis for the urban cult classic film Paid in Full starring Mekhi Phifer, Wood Harris, and rapper Cam'ron and produced by Jay-Z's Roc-A-Fella Films. In Game Over, Azie brings forth a powerful memoir of New York's perilous drug underworld and music industry, with an intellect and wisdom to empower and challenge the street culture he knows so very well.
- Author BiographyAzie Faison is a former drug lord turned anti-drug advocate. He wrote Paid in Full, the blockbuster biopic based on his life, and his self-produced documentary on street crime is a cult bestseller in the urban video marketplace. Check out Azie at www.myspace.com/azgod. Agyei Tyehimba holds a master of professional studies degree in African and African American studies from Cornell University, and a bachelor's degree in sociology from Syracuse University. He is an educator in New York City. Check out Agyei at www.freewebs.com/agyei143.
- Author(s)Agyei Tyehimba,Azie Faison
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- Weight269 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.