All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionThe Perfect Activity Book for Your Kids! Part of the award-winning The SMART Playbook series. The SMART Playbook is a smart relatable resource. I TRULY love the whole concept. Parents can make sure their children develop vital social skills while having a fun experience with their kids. The information is helpful and pitch-perfect Dr. Andrea B. Archibald, Child Psychologist Game-changing social skills to help children gain confidence! Social skills and manners are the keys to having great friends, respect from adults and growing self confidence. This book lets you in on commonsense guidelines. Through fun games and challenges your child will learn how to handle all sorts of new situations. Recommended for ages 6-12.
- Author BiographySuzanne lives in CT with her husband and three kids. Before kids, she was an international marketing executive in NYC. WIth a multi-cultural background, she was raised in more than six countries with four languages. Her career and overseas taught her the importance of knowing and using the common language of manners and social skills to being your best. Today she's a mom with a mission, inspired to communicate social skills in a modern world to a new generation.
- Author(s)Suzanne M Wind
- Date of Publication26/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.