All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $36.05
About this product
- DescriptionABOUT GAME PLAN Building relationships is essential in having a successful business. We are living in the -connection era- where there are a variety of ways to build relationships, but for some reason we feel we are more disconnected from each other than ever before. Barhorst uses real life examples, compelling facts and humor to teach life lessons and techniques for building lasting relationships that can last a lifetime. Warren Barhorst is an entertaining, straightforward, smart entrepreneur that has an impressive, rare ability to teach you how to make your business and business relationships successful. Barhorst was t the best athlete, but in 1988 he took down the Heisman Trophy Winner. He started his business career with practically thing, and today he has built an empire of insurance agencies. He simply utilized and perfected his skills. This is t an insurance book. It's an engaging, challenging, inspiring and entertaining book that shows the importance of connecting with people on a deeper level can enhance your business. If you have a vision grow your business and relationships to a new level, Game Plan will take you there. The principles in this book- along with the continually updated and accompanying website www.gameplanbook.com - have been tested in the real world. These are more than theories; they are proven recipes for success. Following the step-by-step road map that Barhorst describes will take you beyond your wildest expectations. Some books are written to inform; this one is designed to transform you and your business to connect with others on a deeper level.
- Author(s)Rusty Burson,Warren Barhorst
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.