Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is devoted to an investigation of control problems which can be described by ordinary differential equations and be expressed in terms of game theoretical tions. In these terms, a strategy is a control based on the feedback principle which will assure a definite equality for the controlled process which is subject to uncertain factors such as a move or a controlling action of the opponent. Game Theoretical Control Problems contains definitions and formalizations of differential games, existence for equilibrium and extensive discussions of optimal strategies. Formal definitions and statements are accompanied by suitable motivations and discussions of computational algorithms. The book is addessed to mathematicians, engineers, ecomists and other users of control theoretical and game theoretical tions.
- Author(s)A.I. Subbotin,N. N. Krasovskii
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Soviet Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight796 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Translated bySamuel Kotz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.