All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a housing crisis, a young couple are offered a home of their own. But at what price? Mike Bartlett's provocative play Game invites us to spy on a family as they embark on a dangerous new way to live. Game premiered at the Almeida Theatre in February 2015.
- Author BiographyMike Barlett is an award-winning playwright whose plays include Game (Almeida Theatre); An Intervention (Paines Plough/Watford Palace Theatre); King Charles III (Almeida/West End); Bull (Sheffield Theatres/Off-Broadway); Medea (Glasgow Citizens/Headlong); Chariots of Fire (based on the film; Hampstead/West End); 13 (National Theatre); Love, Love, Love (Paines Plough/Plymouth Drum/Royal Court); Earthquakes in London (Headlong/National Theatre); Cock (Royal Court/Off-Broadway); Artefacts (Nabokov/Bush); Contractions and My Child (Royal Court). He was Writer-in-Residence at the National Theatre in 2011, and the Pearson Playwright-in-Residence at the Royal Court Theatre in 2007. Cock won an Olivier Award for Outstanding Achievement in an Affiliate Theatre in 2010. Love, Love, Love won the TMA Best New Play Award in 2011. Bull won the same award in 2013. King Charles III won the Critics' Circle Award for Best New Play in 2015. He has written seven plays for BBC Radio, winning the Writers' Guild Tinniswood and Imison prizes for Not Talking, and his three-part television series, The Town, was broadcast on ITV1 in 2012 and nominated for a BAFTA for Breakthrough Talent.
- Author(s)Mike Bartlett
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Weight91 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.